Facebook Marketing Specialist
Relentless innovation. Meticulous execution. Magnetic attraction. We’re obsessed with creating and delivering the very best branding and marketing programs on the planet. Are you? Then read on.
Proper Villains is an award-winning, full-service agency that integrates creative, media, and technology services to build premium brands. We believe in the combined power of passion and reason, that data drives meaningful insights, inspired strategy, and beautiful results. We're headquartered in New York with offices in Atlanta and Boston, and right now we’re looking for marketing leaders to help us keep up with explosive growth.
Proper Villains is looking for a Facebook marketing specialist to become our next superstar. This is a position with incredible upside potential for the ideal candidate.
The role will include strategy, oversight, and management of paid digital marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and other vendors. The specialist will work directly with clients in setting campaign strategy, and directly with team members in terms of overseeing execution of campaigns.
The specialist will be a critical member of our online marketing team, working directly with senior marketing professionals. Capable candidates will grow into your role and be able to take on more significant client and company tasks. This is an ideal position for someone looking to get in the door early and grow with us.
- > Execute and optimize paid campaigns on social channels [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.] to meet or exceed advertiser goals
- > Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations
- > Continuously test [copy/bids/targets/placements, etc.] to maximize efficiency and growth
- > Assist in planning and managing budgets
- > Monitor emerging trends in social media tools and applications
This full time position is based in New York City.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Requirements - someone incredibly smart, driven, honest, and detail-oriented. You must have at least 1-4 years of experience in paid social / digital media. Extensive experience with Facebook tools and ad formats are a must.
Attention to detail is absolutely critical to the work we do. The position is based in our Midtown NYC office.
- > Have some experience with 3rd party tools such as AppsFlyer, Marin, Google Analytics, etc.
- > Must be a team player and willing to provide support where needed
- > Effectively communicate [written and verbal] information and ideas
- > Excellent time-management skills
- > Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- > SEM experience a plus
To apply for this position, please send a resume and intro statement to email@example.com